Funeral Poem Mother
God took the fragrance of a flower
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of morning dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of the twilight hour
The soul of a starry night,
The laughter of a rippling brook
The grace of a bird in flight,
The tender care of an angel
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of an eternity
The depth of a family’s need
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through
He called it simply….mother..
Funeral Poem Mother
The use of poetry in a funeral service or a memorial service is significant. A funeral poem can bring comfort and solace in time of sorrow and grief. A funeral poem can also bring remembrance of the emotions experience while the person was living. Poems like the Funeral Poem Mother bring memories of joys shared, love embraced and time spent together. A funeral poem is a way of expressing your love for the person who has passed on into eternity.
Swanborough Funerals trust that the following pages give you opportunity to celebrate your loved one and all that they were are will always be to you.
Do not hesitate to contact Swanborough Funerals on 1800 100 411 if we can be of any assistance to you. Or jot us an EMAIL
View our full selection of FUNERAL POEMS AND READINGS
Have you been asked to read the Eulogy?
The eulogy is the life sketch or tribute read out at the funeral of a loved one. Whether you have been asked to conduct the eulogy for your loved one or you wish to compile your own memories for your family, the following points are provided, although not all applicable they are as a useful guideline for the writing of the eulogy. Funeral Poems like the Funeral Poem Mother can also bring comfort at this time.
- Birth details: date and place of birth, parents and siblings.
- Growing up years: schooling, favourite past times as a child, sports
- played, hobbies, favourite pets, memorable childhood moments or
- Employment: occupations, accomplishments, awards, values
- Marriage years: when and where marriage took place,
- remembrances on how the couple met.
- Memorable family moments.
- Details of children, their spouses and grandchildren etc.
- I/they would like to be remembered for……
- Values, favourite sayings and character qualities
- Life lessons to be passed on
- Favorite past times and hobbies or other accomplishments