At Swanborough Funerals, we provide cremation information service options to the Greater Brisbane community, including the Gold Coast, Ipswich and Sunshine Coast.
Our service options are put together to ensure your personal cremation service needs are met. Our qualified funeral planner will go over your personal cremation service needs, as it is our desire to make sure that we understand what your needs are.
Cremation Information Service Options
- A Service held at your local Crematorium Chapel.
- A Service held at your local Church or you may prefer an alternative funeral venue followed by a Committal service held at your local crematorium.
- A Service held at your local Church or one of our alternative funeral venues with no attendance at the crematorium
- No service cremation followed by a Memorial service held at a venue of your choosing either before or after the cremation of your loved one has taken place.
- Direct cremation with no attendance (Please see page for more details).
Usually the cremation service that is booked at the crematorium chapel and runs for approximately 30-40 minutes. If you would like an extended period of time let your funeral planner know. They can make an extra booking time. Chapel services are booked in hourly increments. Do you prefer an extended period?
There is a number of alternative options.
Ask your funeral planner about service venues. Swanborough Funerals source a number of alternative funeral venues. Many of these venues only book two services in a day. We also recommend that you use crematorium chapels that offer extended service times, only booking services in every two hours. Your funeral planner will help you choose the best venue option to suit your needs.