We Are Here To Help
The team at Swanborough Funerals understands that there will be difficult and uncharted times ahead for families and friends in our community. We want to reassure you that we are here for you and will continue to provide our high standards across all our services. We are extremely passionate about the care and grief that our families are going through and understand the need for alternative services at this time. Therefore, we will be offering solutions that will endeavour to properly farewell your loved ones. It is also our priority to ensure that we can provide as best as possible funeral care for your unique cultural beliefs.
To protect your families, the wider community and us, the alternative practices have been put in place for burials and cremations. They are as follows:
- Following new regulations, a maximum of 20 family and friends for an indoor ceremony or 30 family and friends for an outdoor ceremony can attend the funeral service whilst adhering to the 4m² social distancing rule. Additional to this is the funeral celebrant and two funeral staff.
- Viewings are still permitted; however, they too will be kept in accordance to the social distancing advised by the Government.
- We will record and live stream ceremonies onto private Facebook groups and other live streaming services wherever possible. We encourage family and friends to leave messages of condolences in the comments section and to interact within the live streaming services. This service can also be put into place for viewings when required.
- We are also encouraging people, who cannot attend the service, to send their condolences to the grieving families and friends through videos, letters, flowers, gifts and care packages; anything to show them that they are not alone during this time.
- All catering services are no longer available until current restrictions have been lifted.
Please note that our team is available 24/7 to care for your family and will not hesitate to help you come up with alternative measures to pay respect to your loved ones. We thank you for your patience at this time and send you our love and prayers.
The Swanborough Team